Lighting Essentials - All Your Tractor Lighting Needs In One Place
Preparing for long dark nights is essential, especially in agricultural, workshop, or industrial environments where proper lighting is crucial for safety and productivity. To help make your choice easier we have selected some of our bestsellers, innovative introductions and exclusives for you, your tractor and your workshop.
Leading Lighting Brands
NEW RANGE - NEBO
Our new brilliantly bright, rechargeable lighting from NEBO is the perfect flexible lighting range that adjusts to user needs.
For more than 20 years, NEBO has been at the forefront of innovation in LED lighting technology. They cut edges, not corners and strive to be the wolf leading the pack. There’s a reason why so many pretenders have tried, and failed, to imitate their imaginative inventions.
Perhaps the only thing more impressive than the technology in their lighting products is the incredible craftsmanship that goes into each product’s design. Customers don’t just love NEBO for the design and technology, they also love the durability and dependability that their line-up offers.
Innovation - Direct Fit Light Installation
Ensure a hassle-free, direct replacement fit with our Tractor Fit LED range. All our Tractor Fit LED lights are supplied with cables that are compatible with existing tractor connectors. Over 6,500 Tractor Fit LED light applications now available
We also stock a number of halogen lights, including rear combination lights, work lights and head lights, that are also direct fit for a select range of tractor make/models which can be found here.
Find Direct Fit Lights By Make:
Connix lights are perfect for use with trailers and front mounted implements
Here's a guide to help you stock up on your workshop lighting essentials:
- Assess Your Lighting Needs: First, evaluate your specific lighting requirements. Consider the size of the area, the tasks performed, and any safety regulations that may apply.
- Types of Lighting:
- LED Lighting: LED lights are energy-efficient, long-lasting, and provide bright, even illumination. They are suitable for various applications.
- Fluorescent Lighting: T8 or T5 fluorescent fixtures are commonly used in workshops and industrial settings, providing good general lighting.
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Lighting: HID lights, such as metal halide or sodium vapor lamps, are ideal for large, high-ceiling spaces.
- Solar-Powered Lights: Consider solar lights for outdoor or remote locations to save on energy costs.
- Lighting Fixtures:
- High-Bay Fixtures: For industrial environments with high ceilings, choose high-bay fixtures to provide uniform light distribution.
- Task Lighting: Install task-specific lighting where needed, such as workbenches or machinery.
- Outdoor Lighting: For agricultural purposes, invest in outdoor lighting to ensure security and visibility during the dark nights.
- Lighting Controls:
- Motion Sensors: Use motion sensors to automatically turn on lights in areas with intermittent activity, saving energy.
- Timers: Program timers to control when your lights turn on and off, especially for outdoor and security lighting.
- Energy Efficiency: Look for lighting solutions with high energy efficiency ratings, such as ENERGY STAR certified products, to reduce electricity costs.
- Safety Considerations: Ensure that your chosen lighting complies with safety standards and regulations, especially in industrial settings.
- Maintenance and Lifespan: Opt for lighting solutions with a long lifespan to minimize maintenance requirements and downtime.
- Emergency Lighting: Install emergency lighting in key areas to ensure safety during power outages.
- Budgeting: Create a budget for your lighting project, including the cost of fixtures, installation, and any necessary electrical work.
- Consult with Experts: If you're unsure about the best lighting solutions for your specific needs, consult with lighting experts or electrical contractors for guidance.
- Supplier Selection: Choose a reliable supplier or retailer with a wide selection of lighting products and a good reputation for customer service.
- Installation and Maintenance: Ensure that the installation is done by qualified professionals and establish a maintenance schedule to keep your lighting in optimal condition.
By carefully planning and selecting the right lighting solutions for your agricultural, workshop, or industrial environment, you can ensure safety, productivity, and efficiency during the long dark nights ahead.
Tractor parts described as suitable for original manufacturers on this site are Sparex branded tractor replacement parts and are not manufactured by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). Original Manufacturer’s names, part numbers and descriptions are quoted for reference purposes only and are not intended to indicate or suggest that our replacement parts are made by the OEM.